Deck Deck of Many Cards

Thursday, January 25, 2007

Reduced Prices, Relics Gallery, and EBay

Jason Bulmahn, the Item Card Lead Designer, mentioned in a discussion on Hordelings.com that the Paizo staff are using Potion cards like wands. Rather than handing out dozens of cards to represent cure light wounds potions, they'd hand out a few and keep track of how many of multiple potions as if they were charges.

I love this idea, and I've applied it to reduce the price on the Savage and Wormy Item sets on the Item Card Extravaganza. Each set now includes just one of each potion, scroll, or wand that appears multiple times in an adventure. Some of the sets can now be had for $8.50.

Over the last few days I've added descriptive text to all the Relics of War posts, and I've linked them together in the post before this one. I've also added a link to it on the right as Relics of War Gallery, so it will be easy to reference those posts or images in the future.

Last week I completed my first EBay auctions of Item Cards. This week I've got three auctions going for Hero's Hoard Potion, Scroll, and Rod/Staff/Wand subsets. The starting price is a little lower than my fixed prices, so check it out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home