Deck Deck of Many Cards

Monday, January 22, 2007

Dungeon Item Sets, Adventure Gear Preview #2

One of the things I'm offering on the Item Card Extravaganza are sets of item cards customized for popular Dungeon Magazine adventures. I've currently got sets listed for the first 5 adventures of the Savage Tide Adventure Path and the first 4 adventures of the Age of Worms Adventure Path. Each set includes a sheet listing all the magic items in the adventure, their location and page number, and a code to put on the item card until the item is identified by the PCs.

Jason Bulmahn posted the second preview of the Adventure Gear set last Friday. I'm looking forward to getting the cards next month and scanning them. Once I do, I'll post them here on the blog.

I missed a couple days due to illness, so I put the Complete Hero's Hoard Rings and Potions up as bonus posts. I also added descriptive text to Complete Relics of War Wondrous Items.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home