Deck Deck of Many Cards

Friday, February 16, 2007

Adventure Gear, eBay and Removable Labels

Quick update today. My Adventure Gear sets arrived last night, and I handed them out the players at my Thursday night Age of Worms game. They seemed quite pleased. I took a look through the cards myself this afternoon. The items have a mundane feel without being unattractive.

I also handed out sheets of 80 removable labels (Avery 6467) to my players in case they want to label item cards without writing on them. I preprinted labels for all the magic items in the current adventure, and used them to label cards once they'd been identified. They fit quite nicely on the cards.

I didn't have time to scan the Adventure Gear cards last night due to the game, but I'll scan them over the weekend and post them next week. Stay tuned!


Now reading: Secret War (Marvel Comics)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home