Deck Deck of Many Cards

Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Dragon's Trove Armor

I know I'm in the middle of Map Pack: Campsites, but I have to take a break and start putting up Dragon's Trove. The artwork is fantastic, and the set distribution (fewer potions, more magic items, non-random) has me quite happy. I'm also glad to see so many missing weapons (morningstar) and wondrous items (goggles) finally appear.

There are 13 armor cards in this set, but all of them are quite attractive (as opposed to say the Padded Suit from Relics of War). I don't think I can pick a favorite.

01 Banded Mail - Painted bronze over hard leather
02 Chain Shirt
- Iron links with gem-studded belt
03 Crystal Armor
- Always bright crystal plates
04 Dragonhide
- Green coat and shoulder guards
05 Dragonplate
- Glimmering gold
06 Dragonscale
- Red scales on black leather
07 Platemail
- Red dragon motif on solid iron plates
08 Spiked Half-Plate
- Yellow with dragon teeth spikes
09 Splint Mail
- Bulky iron plates
10 Studded Leather
- Green wyrmling hide with patterned leather pauldrons
11 Dragon Shield
- Silver dragon skull on blue dragon scales
12 Tower Shield
- Primitive human head design on massive red scale
13 Wooden Shield
- Two faded dragons in combat


Now watching: True Colors

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home