Deck Deck of Many Cards

Friday, June 8, 2007

Dragon's Trove Previews & Gaming Changes

I'm excited to see the Dragon's Trove Previews on the Paizo Blog. The first preview, the box art, and the advertisement in Dungeon Magazine make it clear that they're getting to most weapons which didn't see the light of day in the first four sets. Preview 2 showcases some beautiful artwork by Vincent Dutrait. And it's hard to beat the price of the new non-random cards.

There's lots of gaming changes going on in my life. On the plus side, I am now a player in a monthly game that meets all day Saturday. The setting is Sharn in Eberron, and the PCs are refugees from Cyre. I'm playing a LE binder/warlock whose philosophy is a lot like Magneto's.

On the minus side, I will no longer be GMing my Age of Worms campaign weekly on Thursday nights after next week. The gaming group will continue at someone else's house with someone else in the GM's seat, and I will probably participate as a player, but I had to make some adjustments now that I'm taking care of three kids and Heather is working full time. I hope we'll be able to continue the Age of Worms by meeting occasionally on a Saturday or Sunday.

Starting Monday I'll be a full time dad until at least the end of July. I'm not sure how much time I'll have to post updates to the blog, but I do have images prepared for Map Pack: Campsites, and I'll do what I can to get a Dragon's Trove gallery up once the cards are available.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home