Deck Deck of Many Cards

Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Status Update

Today I return to work after seven weeks of family leave with my three kids. We had a great time, and I wish it could be longer, but there's definitely an adrenaline rush about returning to work. This blog, which pretty much went nowhere during my time off, will also see a surge of activity shortly.

I just added composite images for the Fortress and Mansion map packs, and I reorganized the links on the right. I'll start posting Map Pack: Campsites tiles tomorrow, and then switch over to Dragon's Trove item cards and Map Pack: Sewers later this month. Elements of Power and Map Pack: Temples are also not far away.

On the gaming front, I'm enjoying being a player in my Thursday night game. The DM has created a homebrew campaign setting called Winterscape, where our characters are refugees from an eternal winter in a former dwarven stronghold. I'm playing a female human warblade from the Book of Nine Swords, and she rocks!

I'm also planning on starting a new campaign once a month on Saturdays. The players are familiar with roleplaying, but are not as dedicated as the Thursday night group. I'm planning on using the Ptolus campaign setting, which is incredibly versatile.

It's good to be back. More later!


Now watching: Doom

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home