Deck Deck of Many Cards

Friday, April 6, 2007

New Auctions

I opened two more display boxes of Relics last week and discovered quite a few of the cards I needed to complete sets. I was very excited to get two Bracers (94/110), although technically one of them came out of a bonus pack I received with my replacement copy of the GameMastery Campaign Workbook.

I've created several new eBay auctions: a Complete Relics Set and several Hoard subsets (Potions, Wands, Scrolls). I also added a single auction for all ten rings in the Relics and Hoard sets.

If you're interested in buying cards or sets, don't feel like you need to go through eBay. The auctions are a way for me to advertise to people who have not seen my blog. I'm happy to sell directly, which saves me quite a bit in eBay fees. Click the Cards & Sets for Sale & Trade link over on the right to see what's available.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home