Deck Deck of Many Cards

Monday, February 5, 2007

Uber Excited! Adventure Gear Preview #4 and More

On Friday Jason Bulmahn posted the last quarter of the upcoming Adventure Gear set, and I'm psyched. Not only does the set sound great, but I won a complete set of Relics of War foils for correctly guessing 16 Deck of Cards, and Jason gave a nice plug for the blog. Thanks, Jason and Paizo!

I think I'll be getting eight packs of Adventure Gear. I've got six players in my weekly Age of Worms campaign, and it would be handy as a DM to have two packs to use for magic item proxies and items of interest in the campaign. As soon as the cards arrive I'll scan them and put up an Adventure Gear gallery. This week I hope to complete the Item Pack 1 gallery, as well as offer some recommended cards for DMG Potions.

If you've been following the blog, you probably noticed that I now have galleries up for both Hero's Hoard and Relics of War. I'm also selling both complete sets through a thread on maxminis.com, the Item Card Extravaganza, which is also the top link in my Links section on the right. I need to figure out a way to link my eBay auctions there as well. This week I'm auctioning a complete Relics of War set, with a little more than a day left to bid.


Now reading: Cyteen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home