Deck Deck of Many Cards

Monday, January 8, 2007

What are Item Cards?

For those who have not seen them, Paizo Publishing recently started selling item cards that DMs can hand out to players as visual aids for magic items. They have an attractive visual on the front, a evocative description on the back, and room for notes.

I've been using the cards in my game for the last three months, and the players and I really enjoy them. They make it a lot easier for to determine which PC is carrying which items, and I add a code to each card so I can keep track of where each item was found.

Paizo sells a starter set of 54 non-random items (Item Pack 1), and boosters of 11 random items (Hero's Hoard and Relics of War expansions are now out). This can make it a little difficult to get exactly the cards you want, so I'm selling sets and individual cards.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home